Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The color pink and why it sucks



In keeping with the randomness of stick guy, this blog will be about that horrible color known as pink.

It all goes back to when I was a little boy and pink knew its place, the boys had blue toys and the girls had pink if a boy had a pink toy his parents would sell him at a local market. But now it seems everythings pink, when I walk down the street theres always some guy wearing a pink shirt and while I would like to poke fun at them it also appears the 'confused homosexuals' are also the guys who are bigger than me. Then theres the car interiors, having the paint color as pink is one thing but what is with having the entire inside of the car as pink if ever there was a reason to drive a car off your side of the road and into oncoming traffic its pink interior. Don't even get me started on the pink panther.


Fucking pink.

No comments: